As more businesses and households are impacted by closures and social distancing, we will remain at your service. We are prepared to keep our office lights on, continuing to manage all the communities you live in, and available for you during all types of situations. Here is a list of efforts Brenton Communities is making to help lessen the effects of this pandemic.
- Our friendly Staff is working in the office, primarily available via phone or email. Office drop boxes are checked regularly for letters, paperwork and payments.
- Face to face visits only in required situations, we will wear masks and ask that you do the same, while maintaining social distancing.
- Spring home inspections have been postponed until we are safely able to work with you face to face on your home’s needs.
- Paying site rental can be made easier by signing up for ACH (automatic payments). Payments are taken from your account, on or after the 5th of each month, upon your approval.
We have put together a listing of resources for anyone being adversely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Food Bank of Iowa operations are continuing uninterrupted as the need grows 515-564-0330; https://www.foodbankiowa.org/
- Iowa Financial Aid and Local Assistance Programs index; https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/index.html
- Iowa Workforce Development 866-239-0843; https://www.iowaworkforcedevelopment.gov/
- Iowa Department of Human Services, offering food, childcare, and cash assistance; https://dhs.iowa.gov/node/3250
- Iowa Department of Human Rights, offering Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program, dial 211 or visit; https://humanrights.iowa.gov/dcaa/where-apply
- Polk County General Assistance Programs 515-286-2088; https://www.polkcountyiowa.gov/community-family-youth-services/all-programs/general-assistance/
- Marion County General Assistance Programs 641-828-2238; https://www.marioncountyiowa.gov/offices/general_assistance/index.htm
- Boone County General Assistance Programs 515-433-0593; https://www.boonecounty.iowa.gov/government/boone-county-community-services/general-assistance
We value all of our residents and are here to help if you need us. Together we can overcome the current setbacks of the COVID-19 pandemic!