We have empty lots available in Boone Estates! Call today and ask about our $4000 move in special; see if you qualify to move your mobile home to our community!
- We allow pets (2) up to 20 pounds each.
- We have 1 Storm Shelters on site
- Three cluster mail stations
- We do background and credit checks on all residents that move into our community
- We ask for a credit score of 625 or higher
- We are owner occupied communities (so we don’t rent/lease homes)
- Lot rent is $282
- Two off street parking spaces for each lot
- Residents are responsible for paying their own utilities and maintaining their own lawns/drives. Brenton Communities pays taxes for the land, as well as street maintenance, and maintaining common area.
Call us today! Lea 515-850-6225 and Debbie 515-298-0000
Boone Estates is an 86-unit Brenton Community located in Boone, Iowa. Boone is the county seat for Boone County and boasts a strong railroading tradition; including the Boone and Scenic Valley Railway tourist train. Boone is known for it’s nearby outdoor recreation areas providing: Skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing, full service canoe, kayak and river tube floats, paintball, tent camping, hiking, mountain biking, facility rentals, special events, Boone IA Speedway, golf courses, wineries, and many city and state parks nearby. Boone Community School District & Sacred Heart Catholic Schools offer grades K-12. Des Moines Area Community College (DMACC) is part of a regional community college that serves 22,000 students in central Iowa. Boone is 40 min North of Des Moines, and only 17 minutes West of Iowa State University, with a ton of small town character, yet the benefits of city living.