We have empty lots available in Mel Ray! Call today and ask about our $4000 move in special; see if you qualify to move your mobile home to our community!
- We allow pets (2) up to 20 pounds each.
- We have 1 Storm Shelters on site
- A community playground with basketball court for all to enjoy
- We do background and credit checks on all residents that move into our community
- We ask for a credit score of 625 or higher
- We are owner occupied communities (so we don’t rent/lease homes)
- Lot rent is $375
- Two off street parking spaces for each lot
- Covered mail stations
- Residents are responsible for paying their own utilities and maintaining their own lawns/drives. Brenton Communities pays taxes for the land, as well as street maintenance, and maintaining common areas.
Call our office today! 515-289-1673
Mel Ray is located in Ankeny, one of Iowa’s fastest growing towns, and just down the street form DMACC, Ankeny Campus. Though you won’t need to go far to find shopping, groceries, and restaurants, downtown Des Moines is only 15 min away! Our school systems are known for its curriculum and producing some of the best student athletes. Ankeny opened its 2nd high school in the fall of 2013, so we have both Centennial and the Hawks. Mel Ray is located across the street from Crocker Elementary; which is a South Ankeny school so student will remain a Hawk. Area attractions include; 17 city parks, three 18-hole golf courses, A Community Band shell on 1st St, which hosts free summer concerts, Yoga in the park and movies under the stars, in the summer months. YMCA hosts summer camps, boot camps, triathlons and marathons. Trail Point Fitness Center opened its doors in February of 2017. It is located on the DMACC campus and is now the location of all Ankeny Swim and diving teams.
- : 375