$35,000.00 - Single Family Home
1998 Shultz This home features an open floor plan. Large Master bath with garden tub. Large eat in kitchen with formal dining. Placed on a…More Details
511 East 1st Street
Huxley, IA 50124
Huxley is conveniently located between Des Moines and Ames so our residents enjoy the comfort of rural living with the convenience of the big city. Huxley offers Adult and children’s programs at the 3 C’s building which houses the City Hall, Police department, library and a state of the art Safe Room. Huxley offers 6 city parks and a country club with 18-hole golf course.
New Horizons, a Brenton Community, is located in the growing community of Huxley, Iowa. Huxley is located 10 miles south of Ames and Iowa State University and 20 miles north of Des Moines, the state capitol. This location is the perfect setting. It offers all the comfort of small town living, with easy access to metropolitan activities. The Ballard School District is well known for sports and academics with a total enrollment of 1,400 students. New Horizons was built in 1999 and has 120 lots with two off-street parking spaces for each lot, a playground for kids and an office staffed by the manager of the community.
• Cable, internet and phone Huxley Communications: 515-597-2281
• Mediacom: 1-800-332-0245
• Century Link: 1-800-603-6000
• Gas and Electric: Alliant 1-800-855-4268
• Library: 515 Main St. 515-597-2252
• City Hall 515 Main St. 515-597-2561
• Driver’s license Bureau: 3708 Lincoln Way Ames, Iowa 50010
• Voter Registration is at City Hall
• In Case of severe weather Safe Room is located at 515 Main St.