$35,000.00 - Single Family Home
1998 Shultz This home features an open floor plan. Large Master bath with garden tub. Large eat in kitchen with formal dining. Placed on a…More Details
511 East 1st Street
Huxley, IA 50124
New Horizons, a Brenton Community, is located in the growing community of Huxley, Iowa which is conveniently located 20 miles North of the Des Moines, state capitol, and 10 miles south of Ames and Iowa State University. Only 2 miles from the I-35, our residents enjoy the comfort of rural living, with the convenience of the big city. Huxley offers adult and children’s programs at the 3 C’s building which houses the City Hall, Police department, library and a state of the art Safe Room. Huxley has 6 city parks, a country club with 18-hole golf course, and on the Heart of Iowa Nature Bike Trail. The Ballard School District is well known for sports, and strong academics, in a modern facility.
New Horizons was built in 1999, has 120 lots with two off-street parking spaces for each lot, a large playground area for all to enjoy, and an office staffed by the manager of the community.
• Cable, internet and phone Huxley Communications: 515-597-2281
• Mediacom: 1-800-332-0245
• Century Link: 1-800-603-6000
• Gas and Electric: Alliant 1-800-855-4268
• Library: 515 Main St. 515-597-2252
• City Hall 515 Main St. 515-597-2561
• Driver’s license Bureau: 3708 Lincoln Way Ames, Iowa 50010
• Voter Registration is at City Hall
• In Case of severe weather Safe Room is located at 515 Main St.
Debbie Smith and Carrie Espe