$25,000.00 - Single Family Home
This well cared for home is a charmer. Open floor plan for entertaining. 3 bedrooms 2 bath. All appliances stay. New furnace and carport. Call…More Details
2301 SW Oralabor Road
Ankeny, IA 50023
Mel Ray is located in Ankeny, one of Iowa’s fastest growing towns. Fifteen minutes from down town Des Moines. Our school systems are known for its curriculum and producing some of the best student athletes. Our School opened its second high school in the fall of 2013. Mel Ray is located across the street from Crocker Elementary; which is a south Ankeny school so students will remain the Hawks. Area attractions include 17 city parks. Three 18 hole golf courses. Band shell on 1st St. hosts free summer concerts, Yoga in the park and movies under the stars in the summer months. YMCA hosts summer camps, boot camps, triathlons and marathons. Trail Point Fitness Center opened its doors in February of 2017. It is located on the DMACC campus and is now home of the Ankeny and Centennial Swim and diving teams.
Kaboom! Names Ankeny a 2013 Playful City USA community for the 7th consecutive year.
• Cable, Internet and Phone: Mediacom 1-800-332-0245
• Century Link: 1-800-603-6000
• Gas and Electric: Mid America 1-800-329-6261
• Library: 1210 NW Prairie Ridge 515-965-6460
• City Hall 410 W 1st St. 515-965-6400
• Driver’s License Bureau: 6310 SE Convenience Blvd.
• Ankeny Regional Airport: 3700 SE Convenience Blvd.
• Voter Registration is at City Hall